The University of Cologne and the Faculty of Arts and Humanities offers diverse possibilities for the initial funding of research projects. The main focus here lies on the furthering of junior academics and the funding of interdisciplinary approaches and cooperative projects.
The University of Cologne program for awarding excellent academic achievment can be found here.
Initial Funding - Faculty
- TheFaculty of Arts and Humanities announces third-party funding opprtunities. If there is an announement, you will find all the relevant information here. You can receive all this information as well as further information on funding opportunities and announcments from the faculty mailing list and from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities Mailing List. Further information on third-party funding can be found here.
Initial Funding - Rectorate
- The Rectorate of the University of Cologen provides initial funding for structured and coordinated projects.
- For the most part, coordination projects and dissertations that are already in progress receive funding.
- The deadlines for applications are: 10th January, 31st May and 30th September.
- Further information, advice as well as the download area can be found here.